Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Behind the Scenes

So I thought I would post a bunch of behind the scene photos of my production.
Behind the Scenes #7
Behind the Scenes #1, Model Boat BuildingMaking what is hopefully the one and only model boat that I will ever need to make. Above that is everything for my Hermit Crab character.

The following photos are all of my make shift photo studio that I had set up in my living room for a few days, much to the dismay of my girlfriend.
Behind the Scenes #2, Ghetto Photo Studio
Photographing the model boat.

Behind the Scenes #3, Ghetto Photo Studio
Photographing a plastic hermit crab figurine that I thought I might be able to use.

Behind the Scenes #4, Ghetto Photo StudioThat's 10lbs of sand right there that I was photographing to use in my ocean floor scene. It took just about a day to set it up, photograph it and clean it up. I ended up however using a scan of 180 grit sandpaper, which took me a minute to scan and retouch, for my ocean floor. Oh well.

Behind the Scenes #5, Ghetto Photo StudioI thought this was actually pretty clever. I needed some shots of plastic bags kind of blowing in the wind/floating in water. So I tied a plastic bag to a fan using fishing line and photographed it.

Behind the Scenes #6, Ghetto Photo StudioI had my girlfriend photograph me holding a fishing pole in this set up.

No comments: