Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vegging Out

I hate to admit it but the last day and a half I did absolutely nothing in regards to my thesis. I just needed to take a break from it. Between working and school work it's been a long week and I needed to just veg out, although I can't make a habit of doing that. I can't say I totally took a break I did go down to Petland in Union Square to look thru their aquarium supplies. I was hoping I'd find some underwater props I could use. What I was really crossing my fingers for finding was a crab prop. I'm still racking my brain trying to figure out how I'm going to deal with portraying the crabs. So needless to say I didn't find anything of value at Petland but I did get yelled at for taking photos of the aquariums. Maybe they thought I was trying to steal company secrets.

No comments: