Thursday, October 23, 2008

Too Linear?

Well I just showed my animatic to someone and not really sure they got it. The one comment/suggestion they did give me was that they thought it was to linear! This is a new one to me, since this was the first time someone has said this to me in regards to my animatic. They wanted to see some hint of the crabs earlier on in the animation. Not really sure I agree with them on this but it's something I'm going to have to bring up and get some feedback on. I thought I was doing good by building up the story by having the plastic bottle fall from the garbage can into the water, the garbage barge passing by and various elements of junk/trash floating in the water. I thought this was enough to get across the idea that something isn't quite right and that's why the fisherman is catching nothing but discarded items. Maybe, I can have a crab on top of a piece of junk that floats by? Definitely something to think about.

No comments: